Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Feeling Better

It seems like everyone is feeling better and back to their normal selves. Ya-hoo!!! I am so happy about that. Today we still tried to take it easy though just in case. So we played a lot and colored a lot. ...and danced some, too. Eliza even let me Frensh braid her hair. It looked cute. She is actually sleeping in it so she can be "wavy" tomorrow.

Tonight Eliza, Libby and I went to the grocery store. While I was there, I bought some oranges and I just ate one. Yum, Yum!!! It was so delicious. I think I should have bought more.

Let's see...what else have I been thinking about?? I think it's crazy that in 6 weeks (about) I'll be in the hospital having a baby. That is just crazy to me since I feel like we were just there with Ellie. It is too clear in my mind. Fortunately, I LOVE that part of pregnancy and love being in the hospital giving birth. Strange? Maybe to some, but I do this for 9 months for a good reward. Plus, I am looking forward to a little rest in the hospital, too.

American Idol started tonight. Whoohoo!! We recorded it, so I am waiting for Brian to get back from running, then we'll watch it. The Apprentice started a couple of weeks ago, so that has been fun, but we didn't watch much of Sunday's because of the task and the reward. We fast forwarded through a lot of it. ...should be better next week.

Happy rest of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! 6 weeks! You are almost there!