It was so weird. We were getting ready to pick Eliza up from preschool and Libby said she hurt. I finally figured out where and it was her ear. She cried on the way to pick up Eliza saying it hurt, so luckily I was able to get in to see the doctor today. After we picked up Eliza, we went to the doctor and sure enough...she has an ear infection. Poor girl. She was hurting! It was weird because she started complaining about it at about 1:45 and it was like BAM! Here it is! So she has already started antibiotics and seems to be feeling better.
Other than that...this morning we hung out at the house until it was time to take Eliza to school. The morning was filled with a little playing nicely and a lot of not getting along. That is my big trial right now that I am trying to figure out what to do. Libby and Eliza just seem to fight over everything. It is really wearing on me. I know an answer and solution won't come overnight, but I told Brian, "How much more do I have to endure?" It really makes me emotional when they act like that and I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I have tried so many things and nothing works. Ugh!! Got any ideas? Is it just a stage? If so, I hope it is over SOON.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment