Saturday, January 06, 2007

Weekend


I've slacked on my blog lately. Must be because I am busy. :)

Let's see what's gone on this week.

On Wednesday we had a fun mutual activity and played "Where's Waldo" at the mall. There were 6 people from the ward dressed up in "disguises" and the kids were in small groups trying to find all 6. The "Waldo's" were great and so funny!

On Friday morning the girls and I went to a Vendor Faire that Brian was in out by his work. It was pretty cold, so the girls didn't last too long. That evening was date night and it was great as always. We did a few errands first, and I spent one of my gift cards and bought some black shoes. We ate dinner at Cheesecake Factory and I settled on a good ol' fashioned burger. Yum, but I can't eat very much at one sitting anymore. Too bad--kind of ruins dinner. After the bread they give you first, I was full.

Early this morning I went to a planning meeting for the Young Men and Young Women. We planned the big activities for the year. I've been busy getting ready for that meeting and planning some new-year stuff and big programs we have coming up. I think I've got a handle on things though--or close to it! This afternoon we did a couple of errands, then Brian let me have a nap! That was a nice treat--I've had one this entire pregnancy! It was great.

Eliza turns five on Wednesday and Libby starts into Sunbeams tomorrow at church. They are growing up! I saw a sign at the elementary school that kindergarten registration is on the 16-18th of this month. Yikes! I can't believe Eliza will be in kindergarten next year.

Better go--I need to send some text off for the next Autumn Leaves books.

e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes! Kindergarten registration already?? Have you decided where she's going to go?