Yesterday was a pretty lazy day--we didn't go anywhere but instead just hung out and played at home. This morning my mom came over to watch the girls while I took a tour of Happy Valley Basic School. Now that I have seen both schools, I will be doing a pro/con list to help me make my final decision. The rest of the day was spent taking Eliza to and from preschool, grocery store and trying not to let the neighbor girls really bug me. Tonight was mutual and after I gave a little lesson about setting standards for the music we listen to, the Laurels spent mutual time doing DDR and karaoke. I did one round of DDR and figured I shouldn't go too crazy or I might go into labor! Ha ha. And I entertained the girls (made them laugh) by singing "Hit Me Baby One More Time." It was fun though.
Back to work--need to get some major writing done so I can get some books done before the baby comes.
And here is a picture from last January...I don't have any new ones to post, so I thought it would be fun to see what the girls looked like in Jan. 2006.


No comments:
Post a Comment