I wasn't going to let yesterday's misadventure to the mall keep me from going anywhere. So I decided to go to Razmataz. We are going to be doing some renovations so Hattie has a room instead of just our closet. But I am looking for an entertainment type unit for what will be the new playroom (I think). Anyway...on the way Hattie got pretty fussy and by the time we got there she was crying. I figured she would stop, so I put her car seat in the stroller and just held Ellie. Well, she didn't stop crying, but continued to scream in the store. So we made it down one isle and turned right around and went back out the door. I didn't want anyone's shopping trip to be ruined by a screaming baby. I wonder what we'll do tomorrow!
Despite my new "workout" playlist, running was killer tonight. Yesterday was a breeze!--2 miles in fact and it was easy. I was tired after 1 today. It probably didn't help that I played 2 on 4 volleyball tonight (we had the 2). I was worn out before I even started.
Before volleyball I went over to Becky's for a scrapbook Enrichment activity. Karolyn and I actually just stayed in the kitchen and made some super cute and super easy hair clips for our girls. I'll take some pictures and post tomorrow.
Good night.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Have you decided what room will be where?
Post a Comment