Today was the day we went to see High School Musical at the Herberger. It was put on by Valley Youth Theater. Brian and I took Eliza. It was very well done and fun to watch. Eliza was really tired during the first act, so during intermission we got her a cookie and took her outside to wake her up a bit. She did great the second act and really enjoyed it. One time I looked over and she was singing right along with the actors. The young (and older) actors did a fantastic job singing and acting--they are very talented. The Herberger is a nice venue. It's smaller than I pictured but very intimate and nice. We were in the second row, so we were right up there with the action. But I don't think there would be a bad seat in the house.
I just got back from the gym--now I need to shower up and get ready for an early morning! Bye.
We snapped the first picture before the camera police at the Herberger yelled at everyone to put their cameras away!

No comments:
Post a Comment