Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Fun in a Box




Yesterday I had a couple of boxes in the living room and Ellie and Libby had a hay-day playing in them. So cute.

Today I had a conference call for Big Picture Scrapbooking, so I went to Brian's office where I could listen without too many interruptions. Since I had already gotten a babysitter, I decided to do a few errands. I want to finish decorating Eliza and Libby's room, so I went on the hunt for accessories. I was successful at Ross and Target. Now I just have to put things up...I get so nervous to do that as I don't want things to be crooked or to put unneeded holes in the wall! Oh the pressure!

Tonight was water softball for mutual. Each base was a little baby pool with water and there was a slip and slide into home. Luckily I hardly got wet but I had a fun time.

Ellie had ponytails for church on Sunday. What a doll!

No comments: