Saturday:
--Primary activity day at the pool. I took Eliza and Libby and had a fun time.
--Went to the adult meeting of Stake Conference. Loved being able to actually sit and listen to it all.
Sunday:
--Went to Stake Conference at 1. It's always a bit crazy trying to keep the girls happy and entertained for 2 hours. Ellie didn't make it but maybe 20 minutes.
--Ate dinner at Brian's parents' house.
Monday:
--Libby got a haircut--just a trim. She didn't want to and at one point, she was sitting in the chair just quietly crying. Poor girl! But she was brave and did well. I got my eyebrows waxed and Eliza got her hair washed in her fancy bowl/sink.
--Brian and I went to the D-Backs game with Eliza and Libby. They had a fun time even though they lost.
Tuesday:
--Went visiting teaching and since I already had gotten a babysitter, I just did a few errands while I was out. I found a piece of furniture that I like for the playroom. Maybe we can go back before it is sold. It was at Razmataz.
--Went to my friend Kari's baby shower. I did some more burp cloths for her. I love making them! I should have snapped a picture before I wrapped them up. The shower was fun. We ended up staying until about 11.
Better get to bed...it's late.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment