Friday, June 01, 2007

Rest of the Week

The rest of our week has been a bit busy with normal goings on. Wednesday night was mutual and we played a fun "game." When we got there the leader in charge had created a web out of string with about 30 holes in it. The goal was to get everyone to the other side of the web with out talking, only one personal could go through each hole, and the person's hair, clothes or body couldn't touch the string or we all had to start over. After starting over LOTS of times, we finally were successful after about an hour. After we were through we sat down and made some connections to life. It was great.

On Wed. night Eliza and Libby spent the night at Brian's parents' house. Brian's cousin and her family came into town for the reunion on Monday and they have kids around our kids' age, so they were able to play. They had a great time and played so well together. When I picked them up on Thursday, Eliza was so sad because her "new best friend" was moving to Idaho. She wishes they lived here.

That night Brian and I were able to go to the temple with our friends the Davises. Tanner went through as he is leaving on his mission in about 3 weeks. After that we went to Rosas for dinner with several people who came. I was good and got a salad. It was good still.

Today we needed a lazy day with no where to be or go. We just hung out at home and colored and played Polly Pockets. Ellie even played--she loved holding the dolls and had a fun time.

This evening we got Sarah to babysit and we had a little date. We had to get a couple of things at Target, then we grabbed some dinner and I spent some of my gift card I got from my parents for my birthday. I found some shirts and accessories on sale at Pac Sun. I also got some flip flops at Payless and Brian snagged some cool shorts at Old Navy.

Now I am home and have a bunch of work to do! I have quite a bit of copy that I need to send off tonight!

Happy June!

No comments: