Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hi there--


It's me again. My mom probably wonders how I got up to her computer to type. It's simple. Whenever someone leaves a bar stool out, I just climb right up and help myself. It's pretty fun. Today my mom even had to come rescue me from the laundry room sink. If I could only have figured out how to get down.

I can't believe I am almost two. My mom can though. I'm sure it's because of some "special" two year old behaviors I have already started doing. I must be a prodigy or something! I like to yell when I want something or when someone takes something away that I want. I also like to yell, "No!" "Mine!" or "I need that!" Sometimes my mom gets after me for that, but then I'll make a cute face and she can't be mad anymore!

I also can't believe Eliza is in kindergarten. She did great going to school today, but I kept hearing her be excited only because it was only a half day. I like to see her after school and say, "Eliiiiizaaaaa!" She likes to play with me and set up little "kids' camp" full of toys and books. Sometimes I like to play, but when I don't, Eliza tries to carry me in there. I scream until mom comes and rescues me.

I've been playing a lot more with Libby now since Eliza is at school. It's probably because I am only one, but she doesn't always share. Usually after a little while and after some prodding from my mom, she'll share. She does really have a tender heart like that.

Hattie started rice cereal last night. She seemed to like it okay, but she has to get used to eating from a spoon. She is a really cute sister. I like to say "Hattie" a lot and help my mom feed her.

Well, I'd better get down from here before my mom catches me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, little prankster!