The much anticipated movie was on last night: High School Musical 2. And you'll never guess what I did. I FEEL ASLEEP!!! I was so mad! It was really good but I was sooooooo tired from the week or something and I zonked on the couch at 9:30. I missed the last half hour. I couldn't believe I did that. I really liked what I saw so far. We have it taped, so I just need to watch the last part. I tried to today, but I didn't get time to watch it and focus on it. But I really liked it! I had heard the songs before and thought they were okay, but after seeing the movie, they make more sense and I like them a lot now. Brian surprised us and bought the CD on iTunes last night, so we've been listening today.
Here's a quick update on the rest of our week.
--Friday morning going to school was a bear. I left Eliza crying with her teacher. It about ripped my heart out. Eliza started crying when we were just about at her school. I stayed in touch with her teacher throughout the day, and she did great. She was fine when I picked her up and had had a good day. I am hoping this adjustment to school gets easier. Soon.
--We saved our date night for tonight since we stayed home for our family HSM 2 party! We had brownies and ice cream. Libby was excited about that part for sure!
--This morning Brian went on a 4x4 drive, then a friend helped him fix our sprinklers. That took a while, but it's done! We also got our trees trimmed today. It looks so bare! Brian took Ellie, Libby and Eliza swimming at a friend in the ward's house while I tried to get some stuff done at home. I got ready for my lesson tomorrow and I got some decorating done. I am trying to finish E & L's room. I also put up a picture in the kitchen. I'll work on posting a picture.
--For our date, we ate dinner at Rumbi with a gift card we got for our anniversary. Thanks Mom & Dad! Then we checked out Hobby Lobby (my first time there), and did some errands at Wal-Mart, Kohl's and Walgreen's.
Better get to bed!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You're welcome. Glad you liked it.
Post a Comment