
Yesterday Brian picked up Sarah on his way home from work to babysit. At the beginning of our date I took pictures of a cute little family at Cibola Vista. I tried my new trick I saw on a Photojojo newsletter. Basically you cut a Pez dispenser to fit in the flash hotshoe of your camera. It worked pretty well in the beginning in getting the kids to look and smile. Here is a cute one of one of their little boys. He was definitely the hardest to photograph--he is 15 months old and on the move! He was not interested in having his picture taken at all!
After that we went to Gordon Biersch for dinner. Brian had gotten a gift card from there, so we decided to use it. We had to laugh as we told the waitress after she gave us a run-down on all the beers they had, "I know this sounds a little strange to come here when we don't drink!" The food was great though. We had the garlic fries for an appetizer and shared the fire-roasted chicken and fettuccine. It was so delicious. It had a pesto cream sauce on it. We both really loved it. Then we headed to Target for a gift for one of the ladies I visit teach. We got some Cold Stone and headed home.
Today we did odds and ends around the house and cleaned up a bit and did a few errands. We went and looked at my brother's (and family) new house they are buying. It was fun to finally see that. Then we went to Brian's parents' for a little bit before heading home.
Tomorrow we get to go to church in our new building. Last week was the first week in, but since we were gone, we missed it!
Good night.


1 comment:
What's a little big?
Post a Comment