It's been a rough couple of days! Hattie thought it would be fun to cry whenever I wasn't holding her. Little turkey! So that has been hard. It's also a busy month with young women stuff, so getting everything planned and organized while trying to make everyone happy is proving to not work very well. But it'll all work out I am sure!
Today Libby had gymnastics. She is so excited because she has her cartwheel down. She has been practicing and she has finally gotten the hang of it! She is so pleased with herself--and rightly so! She loved gym today.
Eliza had piano and had another good lesson. She does well and gets her lessons down during her practicing, but usually not with out some murmuring! In other news, she has been really working on learning how to put a ponytail in and I think she has finally gotten that down. My hair can attest to all of her practicing! Ouch!
Tonight Brian and I (and Hattie) went to the Sunrise Mtn. volleyball game. We got to watch Sarah and my cousin Katelin. They beat Ironwood in 5 games! It was intense, but they pulled it off! I was glad we got to watch. Hattie was a gem. Brian thinks he just needed her! I was afraid to leave her with the sitter for how clingy she has been. But she played most of the game in her car seat playing with a rattle.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment