That is what I did today!!!! I took Eliza to school and didn't stop until all the girls were in bed! Here's a quick recap.
--took Eliza to school
--went to Wal-Mart
--zoomed Libby to gymnastics, which she loves! She has a blast during class. Her teacher asked me today, "Is she always that quiet?" Um, yes, with people she doesn't know.
--went to Costco
--came home and ate lunch; Hattie took a little nap
--delivered some invitations for our mutual activity tomorrow night. I decided at the last minute to do invitations for the laurels for our marriage activity.
--took some flowers to a friend
--took a thinking of you bag of candy to one of my laurels
--dropped off a negative at Target to have developed. Libby asked, "What's that?" She couldn't figure how that was a picture.
--picked Eliza up at school
--took her to piano. She had another great lesson.
--while she was there, I delivered the rest of the invitations, picked up a songbook from my friend who is helping out with the sacrament program the young women are doing.
--picked up Eliza and came home, helped the girls with their chores, made dinner (a way easy chicken pot pie), cleaned up, had the ward missionaries over for a visit, and put the girls to bed. I am tired!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment