This morning I woke up thinking it was Sunday. It was weird. Must have been because Monday was a holiday. But Eliza got off to school, then the rest of us went to Libby's gymnastics class. She did well and had lots of fun. I really enjoy watching her. After gym, we came home and I had one of my young women come over to babysit while I had a conference call for BPS. We talked about some new changes to Heidi's class for the duration of the class and some fun things planned for 2008.
We hung out at home until time to get Eliza, then take her to and from piano. Tonight after dinner Eliza and I went with Rachel and her daughter Aubrie to see one of our upcoming laurels play volleyball at her high school. They lost, but it was fun to watch her play.
Tomorrow is the big day for Libby! I think she has had her outfit in mind for a long time. She got a few new school clothes and she's been so good about not wearing them yet. I wouldn't have minded if she wore them, but she wanted to save them for school. I've asked her several times what she is going to wear and she tells me, "I'll show you when I put it on." I can't wait to see what it is!
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment