Last night we finished the movie and both ended up really enjoying it.
This morning we got up and ready for church. It was a missionary farewell, which was really nice. It was fairly relaxing in young women's. Every 5th Sunday the bishopric usually does the lesson. So today they were combined with the young men and we had a discussion about standards and For the Strength of Youth book. We also talked about communication and how text messaging has its place but shouldn't replace face to face communication. It was great.
This afternoon we went to my parent's house for dinner. We had pulled pork sandwiches, chips, potato salad, etc. We had a fun time visiting and the kids had fun playing!
Tonight Libby was so funny. Brian and I were in our room and Libby came in to go to the bathroom. She shut and locked the door and we could hear her singing. First she sang, "You Are the Music in Me"--the Sharpay version from HSM 2. Then she was singing a commentary of what she was doing. It went a little something like this:
"My panties aren't covering my bum anymore. I need to flush. Then unlock the door and open the door and close it." We were totally laughing! It was very cute.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Such a funny girl!
ERIN TRIMBLE!! It's Brittany Sondrup (now Haggard)!! How the heck are you? My goodness. I am finding a million people on this blogger! I would love to keep in touch. Check out my blog.. Britnbrad.blogspot.com or email me britnbrad@hotmail.com I can't wait to hear from you!!
sounds like you have a singer in the family! Love the park days of fall.
Post a Comment