Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cookies, Part 2

I'm not sure how long the cookies will last--even in the freezer!




This morning's hike was hard for some reason! The run at the end about did me in. Hopefully I can get better at it. Today was bread making day. I love that Ellie loves to help and that she knows how to pulse the mixer, then turn it to the right speed.

That is what we had for lunch. Ellie and Hattie had bread and M&Ms. A very balanced lunch, for sure! My afternoon went by so slowly for some reason! Ellie didn't nap and Hattie's was pretty short. Terri had Eliza and Lib over after school, so that was nice that I just had my other two. Especially since Brian had mutual tonight...gave me a little break before that!

1 comment:

Annaka said...

Erin, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! You are such a great Mom and your kids are adorable. Thanks for all the amazing inspiration!
xo,
Annaka