Saturday, October 11, 2008

Crack of Dawn

On Friday, I was up WAY earlier than I normally am. I met Leslie and Terri at 5:15 to hike. It was so weird for me to be driving in the dark to someplace in the morning. But the hike was great. It was nice to have a workout done early in the morning. I got home, then did the normal morning routine--make lunches, breakfasts, get the girls ready for school, etc. I ended up driving to school again, so after I dropped off, I went to my mom's and we were off to Mesa. We went to Emily's to buy some more albums from her. My mom bought several so she can be prepared for any baby or wedding showers she is invited too. After Emily's we stopped at my aunt Deb's house since we were already out in that neck of the woods. We grabbed lunch and headed home. My mom and I had Nielsen's. Love it! We splurged on a fresh peach cobbler with vanilla custard. I am glad we got one to share-it was a lot of food but so, so good.

I got the girls from school, Eliza had a friend come play and stay for dinner and Libby went over to Carson's for his birthday.

Today was so cold! I am a wimp, but it was chilly! We spent most of the day outside, so that was fun. Tonight Brian and I did our date night. We started by me taking my sister-in-law's family pictures. Then we grabbed a bite to eat, then made a couple of stops. We stopped by Sam's Club. My aunt had a project table she just got there, but I guess they don't carry it at the one by us. :( We ended the night by taking a pie over to the Headrick's and just hanging out. Kari's birthday is on Sunday, so we did a little early celebration. It was fun to catch up since they've been in and out of town. (Glad you're back for a while!)

No comments: