Thursday, October 02, 2008

Mini Albums

I went through and looked at some of the albums others did as part of yesterday's blog blitz. Here are a few that caught my eye:

--Love the cover ...
--Love the felt treatment on the cover...
--Love the scrapbook-ish look of the inside...
--Love the interactive-ness...

OK--now on to today. I had the carpool to school, so I went straight from there to aerobics. More and more people are coming, so it's fun! Again, it was another great workout! I was sore from abs and push-ups from Tuesday, but I survived!

After aerobics, it was on to making bread. Ellie had fun helping out and making her own little loaf. I had to leave "mid-rise" to get the girls from early release. They were a little hornery from the minute I picked them up today! "She touched me." "Why didn't you bring my lunch?" "I'm hungry." "I don't like early release." What?!?! Then it got worse when we got home. The bread needed to come out of the oven (my mom stayed behind to put it in), Libby wanted a piece of bread with butter and threw a tantrum about it. Hattie wanted me to hold her, etc. etc. It was hectic. My mom wondered if I always have that much fun! It's not always that crazy, thank goodness. But I was ready to pull my hair out at that moment. Once things calmed down and after the bread cooled, we bagged it up and my mom left. Then I picked up my niece and she came over to help me with the girls. She is 11 and starting to babysit, so she is learning on-the-job. First, I took a shower--I hadn't showered from after aerobics, then I retreated to my room to do some work. The class I am editing/writing for right now just started, so that is pretty fun. It has been fun to edit for Cathy--she is so organized and on the ball. Not to mention she has great content in her class!

Sara--my niece--got the little two down for naps and Eliza got picked up for her singing group, then I took off to the grocery store. I am going to like being able to have her babysit! It went well, so that is good and hopefully she'll get confident in babysitting. I took her home, then we came home and had dinner.

Everyone is soundly sleeping now...ahhh...wonderful!

No comments: