An 8 AM game did come early this morning. I did not want to get up! But we did and Libby got her uniform on. She didn't want to get it on at first, then Brian had a contest to see who could get ready fastest. So she got it on and I took the girls to the game. Brian went into work since he'll miss some days next week.
Libby didn't play, but I could tell she was really thinking about going in. She wasn't totally against it, so that was good. Maybe next time! (I say that every week!). We came home and I tried to get some packing done and some pre-vacation cleaning. That is pretty much what I did all day. Brian went off to his stake meeting for stake conference weekend. Libby said she was tired so she laid down in the playroom and fell asleep. I figured she was tired from getting up so early for her game. I made dinner for the others, then Libby came in and I could tell she wasn't feeling good. I grabbed the trash and she used it. Ugh! Why does this happen right before we are to leave town. I sure hope we can go! Eliza was complaining this morning of not feeling well, but she hasn't been too bad. I had just gotten dressed, too to meet Brian at the adult combined meeting, Debbie was picking up my babysitter and bringing her over, so I had to call and tell her to take her back home. I even wore my hair down! I told Brian that all I wanted today after he got home from work was time to get ready and blow dry my hair. I was tired of wearing it in a ponytail again since that is all I seem to have time for anymore! Oh well. She seems to be doing a little better, so I am hoping it's just a quick bug and that no one else gets it!
Now a funny--Hattie was in her high chair eating and we were watching Pollyanna. The part where the preacher is giving his sermon was on and the congregation was singing a hymn. After the hymn was over, I happened to glance over at Hattie and she was folding her arms and closing her eyes, ready for the prayer just like at church! It gave me a good laugh.
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
NOT FUN!!! This same lovely flu bug hit my Carter boy the exact same morning. It was not a fun Saturday for him.
Post a Comment