This morning we all "slept in"...if you call 7:35 sleeping in. It is for us at least. We got up, had breakfast and got ready for church. I only caught the first part of sacrament, then I was out in the hall with Hattie. In the third hour, we had a combined meeting and as part of it our Sunday School president showed a slide show of photographs by Mark Mabry. It was so great. I love his photographs.
After church we came home and hurried and got dressed in our outfits to have our family pictures taken. Terri and I trade, so we met up at Vistancia and she took ours and I took theirs. All we care about is getting one family picture, so we are crossing our fingers!
Tonight my parents came over for dinner and we had turkey. My parents had their turkey smoked and it was so good! We also had my mom's homemade stuffing and we had corn and mashed potatoes. After dinner Brian did some home teaching and my dad took the girls on a little walk while I cleaned up from dinner.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment