Life is made of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. --Anna Quindlen
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Stitching
I have a couple of wedding receptions coming up, so I was trying to think of something nice but not terribly expensive. So I wracked my brain and decided to put my love of stitcheries to work. Here is what I came up with. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I hope the couple does, too.
I love it! You are so clever. I wish I could come up with something for all these receptions coming up. What are all of these people thinking getting married during the holidays?
3 comments:
Very nice. They look even better in person! Good job!
I love it! You are so clever. I wish I could come up with something for all these receptions coming up. What are all of these people thinking getting married during the holidays?
very cute erin! (i hope you don't think i'm blog stalking you!) :) i love embroidering, too! did you make up that pattern or find it somewhere?
Post a Comment