Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Funny and Scrapbook Supplies

So last night Eliza started out sleeping in our bed because Libby had a hard time going to bed. I was in there and I heard Eliza talk in her sleep--she said, "I'm trying to stay on a budget." Ha ha! It really gave us a chuckle. She has heard me say that lately when I tell them why we can't buy certain things at the store. I wonder what she was dreaming about!

My friend Nanci is selling all her scrapbook supplies. She has quite the collection. So if your are interested in buying any, drop her an e-mail: nancijam@yahoo.com.

Today was a little rougher getting chores done in the morning. Here is one scene from our morning.

This picture was post "pillow time." I failed to get a picture of Libby's tantrum and Eliza hitting Libby--both resulting in getting their bikes taken away for most of the day. We had a rough spot this morning! Eventually things got better--Hattie took a nap and the other three played "dance teacher" and school.

I got to be the lunch lady and serve "hot lunch." Ellie didn't take an afternoon nap :( and Hattie's was short, but Libby and I were able to finish a puzzle. I made the girls give me some "quiet time" (a.k.a. editing pictures that I am behind on), then we went out front for a couple of hours. It was like kid frezy...there are like 19 kids between 5houses. And when you put them on bikes, scooters, skateboards, etc...it can be crazy but fun!

1 comment:

Rhonna Farrer said...

Just wanna say thanks for stopping by! Hope you had an amazing holiday!