Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Hair

Ellie's fingers are getting better every day. She still does NOT like changing the bandage--I think mostly because sometimes it'll stick. Lately I've been really gooping it up with ointment so it won't. She is still gun shy about me taking it off, so I've gotten good at doing it very fast when she isn't expecting it. The rest of the cleaning is pretty easy. Anyway--I am glad it's getting better and better.

Libby has been sick the past couple days. I hope this isn't the start of a string of sickness again. I can't take that again (so soon especially!). I kept her home today for an on and off fever. Here's hoping she's better for tomorrow!

Tonight I got to get my hair cut. I always love getting it done! I found these pictures online of a cut I really liked and so that is what we did.


I love the change. It feels good--the bangs will take some getting used to, but I do like them and am excited about it. Hopefully I can do it as cute as Brooke did tonight!

3 comments:

maccam said...

I love getting my hair done too. I want to see a picture! I bet it looks darling on you. Love, Cam

Ricky and Kristi Rogers said...

way cute! i want to see a pic of you though.

Rhonna Farrer said...

awesome blog couture! ;)