Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Seriously

Who else is going to get sick? Last night Ellie was a little fussy during the night be we didn't think anything of it. But today she complained a few times that her ear hurt. Turns out she has an ear infection, too. I told Eliza and Libby to not even think about getting sick any time soon. I am done with dr. visits for a while. I told Brian our HSA account is going to be gone if we keep up this rate. My throat is starting to hurt, but moms aren't allowed to get sick.

Well, Sunday was my lesson--I thought it went well. I ran out of time, so I would prefer that over not having enough material. That night we got to enjoy family dinner at my parents, along with visiting and kids playing. During Sacrament our kidlets had trouble being reverent, so after church while still in church clothes, everyone got to sit on the couch, practicing being reverent. Hope it helps or you'd better bet we'll be back there next week.

We haven't been up to too much lately--I've been reviewing my three month supply lists and trying to get the loose ends taken care of. I got some round steak at Safeway for a great deal and my mom is going to can it for me.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Do you need to borrow the pew for your practice sessions? :) I wish I had my 3-month meals planned. Lucky you.

Anonymous said...

You need to borrow my "seriously" shirt. Or we could just get you one too :) I'm sorry you guys are still dealing with kids being sick. I hope you are able to stay well.
Our boys have spent a few Sundays practicing reverence after church too. We go for the hard uncomfortable chairs at our house. Good luck :)