Friday, March 06, 2009

Washcloth Anyone?


This is what happens when I leave Libby in the bathtub with Ellie watching and getting the washcloths while I am watching American Idol with Eliza. Nearly every washcloth from my linen closet was in the tub. I was not happy when I went in and saw that. The next time I went in, she had put them around my tub with Polly Pockets on them. I had to take a picture, but I told Libby, "Libby I am taking a picture but I am not happy you did this." It was kind of funny.

This week I've spent taking care of Hattie. She started with a fever on Wednesday morning and throwing up on me first thing in the morning. Nice! And it was the day Brian had an early breakfast for work. Ack! She still had a fever yesterday, so after I got my girls from school for early release we zipped over to the doctor. The verdict: double ear infection! No wonder she felt so awful! So we got some antibiotic and came home! She is finally doing better today.

Today Brian's mom graciously watched Ellie and Hattie while I went to my cousin's wedding. I rode over to the temple with my parents, so that was nice. The ceremony was lovely. It's always nice to see friends and family (aunts/uncles/cousins/grandpa, etc.). It was also fun to see Jodi--she borrowed my wedding dress and veil. It was so fun to see her in it--she looked beautiful! Oh yeah, she also wore the earrings that I wore that were our Grandma Doris'. So that was special. And the alter cloth/doily in the room where they were married was made by my mom's aunt Dovetta. Special little touches always make things so nice! After the wedding, we went to the luncheon at Phil's parents' house.

Tonight we hung out at home. The girls played out front for a long time, then we came in and did dinner and baths. I was putting Eliza to bed and Brian left to get some milk from the store. I feel asleep and when he got home, he came in and told me to come here. I was like, "What?" He said to just come here and he said, "It's on." I was like huh??!! He took me out front only to see that we had been TP'd. Ha! He was coming home from the store and he caught the culprits! It was two girls I had in young women and three boys from his young men's class. When he pulled up, they ran and took off in their car. But we know who it was and can do some friendly revenge when they least expect it! LOL. We decided to leave it TPd so our girls can see it in the morning. I am a little embarrassed though! I'll have to get a picture in the morning.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Sorry, but I had to laugh at Libby's cute Polly Pocket Spa day.