Sunday, October 18, 2009

Church

This morning started out early. I was up at 4:30 or so feeding Ruby, then Brian's alarm went off so he could get to his bishopric meeting. I got back to sleep only to be woken up by Hattie a little after 6. So I got up and started getting ready for church. A while later, everyone was up and I was hurrying everyone along so we could make it to church on time. I'm happy to report that we did. It was hectic for sure. We ended up having to sit in the hard chairs though. Brian forgot to save us seats, so we were banished to the back. We survived Sacrament meeting. Chrystalyn held Ruby most of the time and I kept Hattie and Ellie busy. Ruby ate right before church around 8 and she had a bottle during sacrament! I can't figure out if she is not getting enough when I feed her or if it's just not filling enough for her. Argh!

Church went well, though. Ruby slept most of the time and kept sleeping even after we got home. After church we did various things to pass the time. A couple young women came over to watch my girls while I went to another ward for a YW visit and Brian was still doing stuff at church. We all got back home and had dinner. I heated up one of our frozen meals--manicotti. It was great! Everyone liked it and ate it--even Libby! After scarfing down dinner, Eliza and I were off. I had a youth council meeting and Eliza had practice for the stake musical. I saw a little of the rehearsal and it's going to be an amazing play and I think very touching about the pioneers.

Today was just the start of a very busy week. Hope I can make it through!

No comments: