I need to be better about updating since I can't really remember what I've been doing. Ruby is doing well and sleeping pretty well, so I can't complain about that. I weighed her a couple days ago (using my bread scale LOL) and she was 7.5.). My other girls are having a bit of a hard time with things--not sure if it's a new baby at home or just bad timing with a difficult stage, but hopefully we can get over them sooner rather than later.
I seriously can't think of anything else to write. My visiting teachers came by this week. I went to another ward's young women in excellence for one of our stake visits. It was a cute "Purse-uit of Excellence" theme. Libby and Eliza went to a b-day party last night and Libby went to another one tonight. It was a Halloween theme birthday party and you were supposed to wear a costume. After looking through our costume box and giving her several ideas, she decided to be a "hula girl." It started with her going to wear a lei and a flower in her hair and she ended up wearing a shirt with a big flower on the front, shorts and a flip flop necklace we got for her in Hawaii. Funny girl that she really wouldn't dress up. We weren't surprised.
Brian went on a campout with the scouts last night. I survived. I was a little nervous, but I made it through. Eliza had a soccer game this morning. She played well and had some good passes. Eliza played at a friend's house after. Ellie, Libby and Hattie played school when we got home for a while. Libby makes a good teacher! It's my goal this week to update more, so I can have something a little more worthwhile to write!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment