Today was a little different than expected. I was supposed to have a presidency meeting this morning at my house, but one of the ladies couldn't make it so we ended up canceling it. So after getting ready, we went to Sweets Unlimited to order some treats for our leadership training meeting we have on Thursday night. We had planned to do refreshments, but the week is so busy for all of us, so I suggested we just order them. The lady who owns the store is a friend of my mom and did my wedding cake, etc. I met my mom there and spur of the moment we decided to head to Savers (trying to find Eliza's costume) and Party City. After that we came home and Ellie went to a neighbors for a little play date.
After school I picked up the girls and was going to take them to the book fair to pick out a book. We got to the library but it was closed! I think we'll try again on Thursday. Bummer!
When we got home it was play time until dinner. My friend Jenny brought us dinner tonight. As part of a gift she gave me for my baby shower, she gave me a "gift certificate" to bring two dinners three and four weeks after the baby was born. Tonight was the first one. It was yum and so nice not to have to worry about dinner today! Brian didn't end up having his bishopric meeting again, so we went on a walk as a family and I helped a little with bed before heading off to a meeting. I found out tonight that that meeting will be changed and will just be after our monthly stake youth council meeting. So that will make it easier to just have to stay after that instead of being out another night.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment