On Friday morning I took the girls into school. Brian stayed home and helped a guy from our ward put in the dishwasher. I am so grateful to have a dishwasher now! I had taken it for granted before. Later in the day, we did some errands--Costco and Wal-Mart. The rest of the day was pretty typical....
We decided to get a sitter for a couple of hours while we went out. We just went to Payless to use the 50% off coupon from Oprah. I didn't realize it was off your entire purchase, so that made it all the better. As Brian was sitting there with Ruby he said he didn't think he had ever been in Payless that long his entire life. We were there a little while. We saw my aunt with two of her daughters there and she held Ruby for a while and even fed her a bottle. I ended up with a pair of shoes for me--they were only $5. I got Libby a pair of church shoes. Those were the splurge at $10, but she really needed some whether or not they were on sale. I got Eliza a couple pairs for Christmas and I bought a fun little hat. I've wanted one for a while, but haven't been willing to spend the money on it. It was a good deal being half off and I had a gift card from a couple Christmases ago, so I figured I could justify that! We also went to Target and browsed around before coming home.
This morning I woke up with a TERRIBLE headache. I didn't get any of the pre-headache symptoms like I usually do with migraines, but I did have to run to the bathroom once. Ugh. I even had a good night's sleep (two in a row!). Ruby slept from 7 until 4:30. Nice. I was planning to take Eliza to her early 8 AM soccer game and was actually looking forward to it, but Brian ended up filling in. He took Ellie and Hattie thankfully. I stayed home with Ruby and Libby. Libby was a big helper with Ruby. I was on the couch and Libby listened for Ruby to wake up. When she did, she just held her until she got too fussy. I fed her, then Libby helped out more. When Brian got home, I went back to sleep and tried to sleep it off. It was slightly better. I just took it easy all day. Brian had to go to the stake baptisms--he took Eliza and Ellie. Luckily Hattie was pretty mellow and watched TV and I drew pictures with Libby. By the time Brian got home I was feeling much better.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a good helper Libby is! Tell her I said so.
Post a Comment