Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sleeping Baby and Other Randoms

I've really been trying to savor every moment with Ruby. She might very well be our last child, so I'm trying to not let her grow up too fast. Today I went in her room to check on her and she looked so cute sleeping in her bed. I had to take a picture.


I read this article today and thought it was really good. "Why is Coveting a Killer?"

We bought a new dishwasher today. It won't be here until tomorrow or the next day. I've really missed having one lately. I have to do two to three sinks full of dishes a day to keep on top of it--I won't miss that for sure!

I didn't think it was too fair to go through a Halloween not being able to have chocolate. It keeps me out of the girls' candy bags though! Lately my treat of choice has been anything caramel. Market Pantry caramels, caramel sauce, etc. My favorite lately has been Mrs. Richardson's butterscotch caramel sauce over the Safeway brand of pralines and cream. YUM!!! Safeway's ice cream is really, really good. Speaking of food, Brian made a late night run to Taco Bell the other night after one of my late night meetings. I had left without dinner and there really wasn't anything to eat. They had a couple new menu items that I thought were really good...I had a Black Jack Taco and a New Chicken Burrito.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I love that outfit. She looks so small and sweet.

Ironygirl said...

I'm glad you took a picture. She is so cute.