Life is made of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. --Anna Quindlen
Congratulations!! She is perfect. I LOVE her name too!
Congrats! I will email you as soon as I find your email:)
That's a cute picture! All your girls are so beautiful, and Ruby is no different!
Another beautiful baby Trimble! Congrats!
Ohhh, Erin she is precious. Congratulations to you and your family! Take lots of pictures, she is so cute. xo A
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!! She is perfect. I LOVE her name too!
Congrats! I will email you as soon as I find your email:)
That's a cute picture! All your girls are so beautiful, and Ruby is no different!
Another beautiful baby Trimble! Congrats!
Ohhh, Erin she is precious. Congratulations to you and your family! Take lots of pictures, she is so cute. xo A
Post a Comment