I went to Costco yesterday and picked up a couple of yummy things. They were giving out samples of some beef enchiladas, so we picked up some of those for dinner. They were good and the girls loved them, too. They were also selling those delicious caramel apples, so we had to buy a set of three. I don't think I've ever bought them there--only salivated or gotten one from my parents if they bought some. The girls picked out one with M&Ms, one plain caramel and one with mini white and dark chocolate chips. Let's just say that 1 and a 1/2 are gone. Yum!
Eliza and Libby are going to my parents tonight for a grandkids' sleepover. They should have fun! I hope Libby sleeps though. She always gives them trouble going to sleep. We got a sitter for Ellie and will be going out to dinner with some friends. Excited!
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Libby finally went to sleep--about 11:45!
Post a Comment