This evening we all went to Wal-Mart looking for VHS tapes for the TV in the car, but wouldn't you know they only sell DVDs. And so do the grocery stores. We found a Blockbuster and they had a few. So on the way home the girls will be watching Eloise, The RM and Santa Clause 2.
Now it's bedtime and we come home tomorrow. Did I mention how cold it is here?!?!?! It is fun to visit, but we definitely couldn't live here. Brian and I were talking about why or how people enjoy living where it snows in the winter. I'm sure people wonder how we could live somewhere so hot, but we decided that you don't need anything extra for the heat. Just a good AC and you're set. But dealing with the snow, you need special clothes, tires, scraper to get ice off the car, driving skills, etc. Not to mention it takes so long to get everyone bundled up and it's hard to carry things (diaper bag, children, bags, etc) when you are all bundled up And to do it everyday would get so tiring. So when I am complaining of the heat, I'll just be glad I don't live in cold country. I love to visit, but that is good for me!
I didn't take any pictures today, so here are some random ones from the week. Happy Wednesday.





No comments:
Post a Comment