Thursday, November 02, 2006

What a Day!




Today was a crazy day. I wasn't extremely busy, but my girls--well Libby and Eliza--were just ornery!!! It was a hard day to say the least! Let's just say that Eliza lost one star on her chart and I think I lost two. Yikes--I still only have two!

This morning Eliza had a "field trip" for school and they went to Bashas. They saw someone decorate a cake, make bread, make a pizza, package meat and use a box crusher. It was quite interesting. Then it all went downhill from there when we got home. The girls seemed to argue all day and not listen to me at all. But tomorrow is a new day, right?!?! My mom came over for a little bit and hung out. Then I went over to my friend Kari's house and we made homemade bread. Brian has a meeting tonight, so we've just been hanging out at home.

In better news, only in AZ, will you see girls out in November in their swimming suits playing in the water. They had fun doing that. And I was so excited to learn that one of the music stations that we get through cable is all Christmas music. (Notice the picture at the top!). I am so excited to listen to that all day now.

Here's to a better day tomorrow!

No comments: