Saturday, November 25, 2006

Day 2: Family Fun

This morning we got up, got ready and headed back towards West Jordan. We stopped at Wal-Mart in Park City to get a couple of items, then we stopped at Marie Callendar's to pick up our food for the reunion. We still had a little time, so we went to the Quilted Bear in Midvale (I think). Oh my. Talk about cute stuff. There was so much to look at and so much I wanted to look at. We are going to go back when we have more time. It was fun.

From about lunch time until about 7:30 we were at the Trimble Family Reunion. It was held at a church building in West Jordan. It was fun to see Brian's grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and all of their kids. I had seen most before, but it had been a while, so it was great to see them all again. We started with a turkey lunch with lots of sides. Then we had some games (trivia games about his grandparents, guess which grandchild is in which picture, and the kids "bobbed" for donuts. Eliza and Libby really enjoyed that. Libby was so good and cute to keep her hands down and to not touch her donut. She followed the rules perfectly! She was cute to watch. The guys played many, many games of bump out (basketball), then everyone played volleyball. I held my own for being 7 months pregnant! I guess it's a compliment when someone asks, "Did you play in college?" Makes me feel good. After it was over, we grabbed a bite to eat and came back to our room. Now all the girls are sleeping and I will relax for a little bit. Yay! (We left the camera in the car, so I will add pictures tonight.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics! I hope you got one of the donut bobbing!!!