


I am slacking on my posts lately. So here is an update on what is going on.
I am sitting in the chair next to our Christmas tree as I type this and I am loving watching the glow of the lights. Now we just need to decorate the tree and put everything else out! That should happen this week.
First of all, I can't believe this Thursday is Thanksgiving. I am excited, but it has come so fast. And I also can't believe that on Wednesday Ellie will turn 1. It doesn't seem like a year ago that we were in the hospital having her. Time sure does fly.
I have been doing a lot of home projects lately--mostly with the girls' clothes. I went through all their closets and drawers and put away their summer stuff and got out the winter stuff. I boxed up all of Ellie's clothes that she is too big for and it won't be too long before we get them out again for baby girl! I told Brian it hasn't been long enough in between. Oh well--what do we do now? Only 3 more months and she'll be here. But it feels so great to have the clothes gone through and organized. I also went through and was very picky with what I kept. If it had a stain that I put up with while Ellie wore it and I still haven't been able to get it out, it went in the trash. And if I didn't really care for it or was a hassle to have her wear, it went into the DI pile. So I have a bunch more nice clothes for them that just didn't work for us. I got rid of a bunch of socks and newborn/infant shoes. I've kept them because they are so cute, but my girls just never wore them unless they were like those little Carter's cotton ones that velcro.
Libby finally earned her bike this week. She cruises on it around the neighborhood and loves riding it.
I feel like my patience has been tried lately by 2 cute girls, so one morning in family prayer Brian said, "Please bless Mom that she can be patient." Later that morning I must have been getting frustrated because Eliza said, "But Mom, Dad prayed that you would be patient and you are not being patient." Oops! I thought it was cute.
I have also done some photo shoots this past week, so I am including a couple images from those sessions.
This week will be big with Ellie's birthday, getting ready for and on the actual Thanksgiving Day, and then getting packed and heading to Utah. I hope I can get it all done. I have my to-do list written out and ready to go!
So here we go!!!


1 comment:
Did I just read that right? You are having a baby? You better email me! :)
Post a Comment