Friday, November 24, 2006

Hello from Park City




We made it to Park City. We left this morning at about 8:30 and got here at about 8:30. So it wasn't too bad. The girls did pretty well. There were a couple times that were a little hectic, but overall they did great. We borrowed a friend's TV/VCR for the car and that was heaven! They went through all the movies we brought, so I told Brian we are going to invest in about $30 worth at Wal-Mart for the way home. It will be worth it to me to have some peace. Along the way we stopped in Page for lunch at "Old McDonalds" where Ellie had her first French fry and seemed to like it. The girls all feel asleep at various times along the way with Ellie and Libby sleeping for the longest stretches. :) We took a little stop in Beaver at the Cache Valley Cheese Factory where we got some ice creams. Eliza had pumpkin, which she loved and Libby and Brian both had Chocolate Peanut Butter. And I enjoyed a little of each one. From there we drove to Park City. It is quite cold. We are going to have to bundle up. Brian said the forecast is like 16 degrees for the high with a snow storm. Great. I guess we'll do what we can do.

Our condo is very nice and will be very roomy for our stay this next week. The girls have their own room and Brian and I have our own room with a big living area and kitchen connecting them both. My favorite part is the huge jacuzzi tub in our room. It has like two seats in there. I can really spread out in there!

Bye for now--I need to get some sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a seat for each cheek?? Just kidding! Have a fun time, but don't freeze your buns off!