Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What's Been Going On?





--Eliza earned her bike. She picked out a pink and purple Barbie bike. She is loving it! They rode bikes outside for a combined total of 5 hours today. Insane. Eliza said her wrists hurt. I'm sure they do!
--Libby has been loving riding Eliza's "old" bike, although she is on her way to earn a new Big Wheel. It's a wonder what a little sticker chart will do for her listening skills and obedience!
--My mom's birthday was yesterday. We enjoyed some ice cream to celebrate (need I share what flavor I had again?!?).
--On Sunday, we went to my cousin's baby's blessing. I had to laugh (along with the rest of the congregation) when her husband went up to the front and had forgotten the baby. It was a good laugh for everyone.
--Cami--one of my YW--brought me some sugar cookies tonight. It was so thoughtful, not to mention sugar cookies are my favorite. I've eaten one too many already.
--Still loving channel 941--all Christmas music all the time!
--Ellie was so cute holding Brian's hand while drinking her bottle.

No comments: