Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!





Today was a fun, full day. Brian went to the turkey bowl this morning and the girls and I hung out at home. They loved watching the Macy's parade and seeing the Little People, 12 Dancing Princesses, High School Musical, Hannah Montana, Jojo, etc. They also loved watching the dog show that came on after.

For lunch we went to my brother's house and had a nice Thanksgiving meal with my parents, too. The food was delicious and the pie turned out soooooo yummy. It is very rich, but I would definitely make it again. The kids had fun playing outside after. After being there a while, we came back home and got ready for my mom's side of the family to all come over for our annual get-together. We munched on some food and treats, played some games and had our ornament exchange. The food was great and the games were fun. The kids especially enjoyed playing BINGO. And we all got some very cute ornaments. Brian got a glass ball basketball and I got a so very cute decoration that my aunt Deb made. It's an assortment of found objects (bingo card, old greeting card, JOY letters, jingle bells and a vintage glass ball ornament and you put a glass dome on top of it. I will take a picture when my camera is done charging. Eliza got a very cute ladybug with jingle bells on it. Libby got a black high heel shoe and a glass-blown carousel horse ornament because of the Disney World trip and Ellie got a cute pig with high heels. Very memorable.

Now I am on to packing. Going into cold country is hard to pack for and it takes up a lot more suitcases!

No comments: