My doctor's appointment was pretty uneventful. He didn't check me, so it was just the usual weight, measuring and listening to the heartbeat. But next Tuesday he will check me and then I start going every week. The girls stayed at my mom's during my appointment and they were angels. They loved playing dress up and reading books.
When we got home from that, we ate lunch out front and the girls rode their bikes around. Ellie took an afternoon nap and we did stuff inside. I tried to catch a power nap--by the afternoons I am just so tired anymore. This evening I went to a baby shower for a lady I work with in young women's. We had a good time visiting and eating yummy food.
Short entry I know...but that is all that is really going on!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You forgot to say how good the girls were while they were here during your Dr. appt. That's important AND eventful!!!
Post a Comment