Today was filled with taking care of and entertaining the girls and trying to keep Libby from holding Hattie's hand too much. That girl is obsessed with hands--just like she is with Ellie's. She can't walk past her without putting her thumb in Hattie's palm and gritting her teeth.
We also picked up the CD of photos from Becky that she took on Saturday. I used a few in Hattie's baby announcement, but here are a few other favorites.
Tonight Eliza was holding Hattie in the playroom while I did somethings in the family room. One time when I went to check on her, she had made her a "bed" on the floor with a doll pillow and blanket. The second time I checked on her, Hattie was in the doll crib. I had to rescue her and take her in the other room with me.
Tomorrow will be a hectic day. We have to be at my parents' house at 9:30 to drop off Libby and Ellie so I can take Eliza to her field trip at Papa John's by 9:50. Then at night, Brian is going to a G3 concert with his brother, so my cousin is coming over to babysit while I go to mutual.


No comments:
Post a Comment