Laundry list of what we've been up to the past couple of days:
--coloring (with Eliza and Libby)
--playing the Wiggles game and Guess Who with Libby
--went to Enrichment last night. We celebrated the Relief Society birthday (165!). It was decorated so cute and springy--green and pink. They served dinner, then had a few people talk about how they have been served in various ways. I am so inspired to serve more. For our "gift", each sister got a wooden board that said, "Serve" with "Do It" across the middle. I have it on my counter. I left with a resolve and desire to serve more--I am excited. This morning in the car, I was telling Eliza and Libby about enrichment and how we can pray to know who to serve, etc. So in our prayers this morning, Eliza said, "Please help us know who to serve. Please help the Holy Ghost tell us who to serve. And please help Mom to serve us more." Yikes! Not what I had in mind, but it was cute!
--took Eliza to a friend's birthday party at the park today
--my cousin came over this afternoon to help out with the girls so I could get some work done
--worked on editing the Designing With 2008 calendar
--worked on editing Heidi's class for her BPS class
--date night: picked up dinner for me at Paradise Bakery and Brian got Pei Wei. We took it to my parents' house so I could feed Hattie; got two baby shower gifts for showers coming up
That about sums it up! General Conference is this weekend. I always love watching it and learning so much.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment