OK--this lesson was learned over the past few days with comments from Eliza and Libby like the following:
"Mom do you have another baby in your tummy?"
"Mom--it looks like you still have baby sister in your tummy."
"Mom--when is your tummy going to go down."
Nice. It's only been 5 days, true, but ugh! Come on stomach!!! Go back to normal!!!
I was also trying to talk to Eliza about needing her to be my big helper and I told her, "It's hard to have 4 kids." Her reply? "Well, that girl has 8 kids." I guess at church today Brian pointed out a lady in our ward who has 8 kids. So I guess my 4 is no comparison to her 8. Oh well. Nice try.
Today Brian took Eliza and Libby to church. I stayed home with Ellie and Hattie. It wasn't too bad, but there was always something to do and someone to take care of. This evening we went to my parents' house for dinner. Everyone came, so that was fun. Dinner was delicious--roast, carrots, green beans, veggies and dip, mashed potatoes, etc. Yum! Hattie had a graet time on her first outing from the house. She got held a lot and was in heaven.
Better get to bed...who knows how long I'll get to sleep!
Oh yeah---nursing is going much much better. I don't dread feeding time anymore. That was a good $125 (ouch) spent!
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment