Friday, March 16, 2007

Weekend is Here!

The rest of this week has been much of the same. On Wednesday morning I went with Eliza to her preschool "field trip" to Papa John's Pizza. The kids saw how they made pizza and toured the store. Then we went to the park so they could eat the pizza they made. That night I went to mutual. We did a spotlight night of one of the girls, so we played her favorite game (Catch Phrase) and had cookies.

Thursday and Friday Eliza had preschool, so that was our afternoon. The mornings are spent getting ready. Yes--it takes nearly all morning!

Tonight we would usually go on date night, but our regular sitter couldn't watch them until tomorrow night, so we hung out here and will go out tomorrow night. I think we'll get some dinner and one of my young women is in a play at her school, so I think we'll go watch that.

Sleep is getting a little better, I supposed. She is up about every three hours, but she is doing better about going back to sleep or I can put her in her car seat and she is content, then she'll fall asleep. Not the best habit I am sure, but if it means sleep I am all over that right now!

No comments: