Guess what opened just a short 4 minutes from our house??? SUPER TARGET. After we dropped Eliza off at preschool today, my mom, Libby, Hattie, Ellie and I went and checked it out. It is so nice!!! All of the regular Target stuff plus groceries. It doesn't get much better. And it's so close to our house. Now it's not 10-15 minutes to the nearest store! I told Brian it is going to be dangerous that it is so close.
Today was good, despite being up three times last night. We hung out this morning and my mom came over around 11. We made it to preschool on time, so that was a success! Then we had a fun Target adventure and made it home in time to feed Hattie and pick Eliza up from school. Eliza had dance this afternoon, so while Ellie napped, Libby and I went out front so she could ride her bike.
Here's to another unpredictable night!
Oh yea...I forgot to mention this, but how hard is Hattie's name to say??? Yesterday at the doctor's, the lady at the front desk called her "Haiti". Um no, she is not named after a country. And there are two "t"s in her name, so it's pronounced "Hat-tie". I didn't know that would be another problem with her name. Oh well. People need to learn to speak! Just kidding.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment