Friday, March 02, 2007

Semi-Real World

Today I felt like I was fed to the wolves. Well not really, but Brian had to go in to work today for a couple of appoinmtents and for a vendor faire that he the first Friday of each month. My mom came over and was my saving grace--she took Eliza and Libby to the grocery store and to take Eliza to preschool. So that allowed me to just have Hattie and Ellie. But it was still a hard day! The hardest part was trying to keep Eliza and Libby from mauling Hattie. Libby kind of follows what Eliza does, so Eliza is really my biggest challenge. She thinks she can pick up Hattie and hold her any which way, etc. A little mother for sure, but we need to have a talk with her so she is more helpful than making things harder for me. I am worn out and my back hurts...probably from holding Hattie and/or Ellie.

I also had a lactation specialist come over tonight to help me out a bit. Things starting hurting A LOT again and I wasn't about to just "tough it out." So it was either get help or go staright to bottles. I decided to try this route first. I used her with Ellie and she came and helped me out again. I hope I can work it out. She said she would help next week, too, if things didn't improve. I hope they do though.

In other random news...what is up with American Idol? Why in the world didn't Sanjaya get voted off? I can't stand him! He reminds me too much of Michael Jackson. And why in the world is Antonella still there. She was terrible for the past two weeks. I don't get it. I hope they go next week!

Tonight Eliza and Libby are having a sleepover at their cousin's house. So Brian and I will get a little break.

No comments: