

On Sunday I stayed home for one last week since Hattie isn't even 2 weeks old. I kept Ellie home with me, too, so Brian could actually go to Elder's Quorum without having to leave. But of course, Ellie and Hattie were on opposite schedules. So I only got to shower but no nap or rest. That afternoon we went to watch one of our good friends and one of Brian's young men--Tanner Davis--open his mission call. He is going to Bangkok, Thailand. Should be a pretty interesting mission! While we were there, the Davises had ice cream sandwiches and ice cream bars. Ellie saw everyone with one and she was nearly drooling. Our Bishop saw that and offered her some of his. And she totally chomped off a bite. She probably ate 1/3 of his ice cream bar. It was pretty cute and funny! She loved it. That night we went to my parents for dinner.
Today went pretty well with all 4 girls. Eliza had preschool, so that broke up the day. This afternoon while Ellie took a nap, we went out front and Eliza and Libby rode bikes and played.
Have I mentioned that Hattie has had three terrible nights?!?! She does not want to go right back to sleep after she eats. She wants to be held. Ugh. I am worn out and I am sure Brian is, too. Last night I finally brought her in bed with me and she slept great. I think she just wants to be held and cuddled. Nice, but not during the night! Tonight I just fed her and she went right down, so I hope it's a sign for a better night ahead.


No comments:
Post a Comment