


On Tuesday night, Brian and I got to go to the Suns' game. Some friends were going out of town and couldn't use their tickets, so we were able to enjoy them. They were in a suite, so that was fun and couldn't have been more perfect since we took Hattie. She slept the whole time, but we were able to leave her in her seat and just put her in the little room there. We also enjoyed some finger foods. The Suns won, too, so that was a plus. Luckily it was spring break, so finding a babysitter was easier. Oh--I put that photo of Hattie in there because a lady in the suite was looking at her and she said, "Oh, he is just sleeping through it all....It is a boy, right?" Um, no, I don't know what mom would use a pink, fairy blanket for a boy. Oh well. Wouldn't you guess it was a girl?!?
Wednesday was one of my craziest days. We started by picking up Sarah--our babysitter in the morning. She watched all the girls (except Hattie) while I went to my doctor's appointment. This is the appointment I made a long time ago with the dermatologist to have her check a couple spots I wanted to make sure didn't need to be removed. It was a little crazy there with Hattie who wanted to be held...kind of hard when you are supposed to nearly strip down and wear a paper gown. But we survived. And the spots I was concerned about were totally fine, but there was a little freckle/mole she was concerned about near my temple. So she took it off right then! It really didn't hurt--not even the shot, so I was glad about that. From there, I raced back home and picked up Eliza and Libby so they could play at their cousins' house. Sarah stayed at our house with Ellie. I went to Brian's office to take a conference call for some work I am going to be doing coming up. I also ate lunch there--Brian surprised me and had gotten me my favorite salad from Babbos. Yum! After the call, I had to orient my new Personal Progress person for Young Women's, then it was taxi-time again to pick up Eliza and Libby, then take Sarah home. Woosh!!! Busy day. That night I went to Becky's for a scrapbook night. We mostly chatted, but Kristi helped me work on baby shower invitations for a friend who is expecting.
Today Brian just went into work for a couple of hours, then he came home so I could hopefully get a nap. I've had some sort of sinus something going on, and the pressure in my face is excruciating! It feels like a terrible toothache, but I've had this happen before and know it's sinus related. Ugh! But he played with the girls and took them somewhere this afternoon and I actually took time to take a short nap. So nice!!
Now it's time to work. So I must go. P.S. The other day, Eliza wanted me to go outside and take her pictures...she is good at posing, huh?!


No comments:
Post a Comment