Tonight for mutual the young men and young women went to the Easter pageant out at the Mesa temple. I hadn't been since I was in high school, so it was neat to see it again. I took Eliza with me and she enjoyed it. She didn't like the ride over or back because she said all the kids just talked the whole time. She didn't like that!
Can we talk about American Idol for a minute??? First of all, Sinjaya...give me a break. When we saw him last night we were like, "You've got to be kidding me." It is like a big joke now to see his next antic. And then...the kicker was that he didn't even make it to the bottom three. This is getting ridiculous. I was sad to see Chris go--Sinjaya better be close behind.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment